Copyright 2012 Elite Gites
1. The property, land and contents described above ("the Property") is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by Mrs Newlands ("the Owners") to the prospective renter ("the Client").
2. To reserve the Property, the Client should either follow the on-
3. The balance of 75% of the price of hire of the property must be paid no later than 45 days before arrival. If the Client cancels the booking less than 30 calendar days before the date of arrival the sums by the Client paid are not refundable.
5. A Damage Deposit is required in case of damage or loss to the Property. This deposit must be added to the balance payable as set out in clause 3 above. However, the sum reserved by this clause shall not limit the Client's liability to the Owners. The Owners will account to the Client for the Damage Deposit and refund the balance due within one week after the end of the rental period.
6. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party's personal belongings, public liability, etc, since these are not covered by the Owners insurance.
7. The rental period shall commence at 4 pm on the first day and finish at 10 am on the last day of the rental period. The Owners shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
9. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the Property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the Rental period. The owners reserve the right to make retention from the damage deposit to cover additional cleaning costs if the Client leaves the Property in an unacceptable condition. The Client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to those residents in neighbouring properties.
10. The Client shall report to the Owners without delay any defects in the Property, any damage done to the Property by the Client, or any breakdown in the machinery, contents or appliances of the Property, so that arrangements for repair and/or replacement can be made as quickly as possible.
11. The Owners shall not be liable to the Client for any:
12. Under no circumstances shall the Owners liability to the Client exceed the rent paid to the Owners.
13. Except during the months of July and August, the Client shall pay for electricity and wood used to heat the property. Electricity will be charged at cost and only in the event that the fair usage limit is exceeded. Wood will be charged at cost by the stere (cubic metre approx).
This contract shall be governed by English law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in England.